Moral Relativism, Censorship in America, and What To Do About It
We can see that the trouble started when people abandoned God and the moral code based on His absolute truths. Our children, robbed of the solid values rooted in the biblical worldview, are left to sift through the murky swamp of moral relativism. Time for some major course corrections. The good news is that you can start now to find peace for your family in this challenging world. It’s easier than it sounds. Here’s How.
CENSORSHIP IN AMERICA, THE LAND OF FREEDOM? Now you can be censored by political correctness, even thrown in jail in some cases, for a mere word, fact, or for writing a book or making a documentary with absolute truths. Especially if you have the politically incorrect biblical worldview. Hard to believe, but that’s reality. Moral relativism has caused the corruption of our language.
Why is this? How did we reach this point? Those of us who have seen history for ourselves or were taught the truth, know that whole nations can be deceived by a ruling power.
How did this corruption of our language start?
“Native American histories have shown that when a people forgets their Creator, their language becomes corrupted and cannot be understood.” ~C.A. Davidson, Escape to Faith and Freedom, 38
The good news is that the solution is found in the very history we are repeating. Take a look.
History Timeline: Rise of Censorship in America
Isaiah warned of our day
- Political Correctness. The prophet Isaiah warned there would be people who would make a man an offender for a word, and they would lay traps for those who testify against evil.
- Corruption of the language. People would call evil good, and good evil. 
- Indoctrination in Schools. Therefore my people are gone into captivity because they have no knowledge.
- A people rejects God. At the time of the Babylonian captivity, one son of king Zedekiah, named Mulek, escaped assassination and took a group of people to the Western Hemisphere. They took no record or history with them. The people forgot God and rejected Him.
Between 279 and 130 BC
- Corruption of Language. A tribe of Native American Christians found the people of Mulek. Because the “Mulekites” had brought no records with them, they denied the being of their Creator, and the Christians could not understand their language.
- America rejects God. US Supreme Court made a life-changing decision that led to the banning of the Bible and prayer from public schools.
- Cultural Marxism invades schools, science, government, and media.
- Absolute truths that stem from the biblical worldview are no longer accepted.
- Moral absolutes are removed and banned, causing destruction of the nuclear family and of innocent lives.
- Scientific Method is replaced by consensus opinion, resulting in a global climate hoax and justification for eugenics, infanticide, and euthanasia.
- Laws based on the Ten Commandments are ignored, especially number 9, about bearing false witness, resulting in widespread character assassination and ruining of innocent people’s lives.
- Constitutional laws, based on moral absolutes, are overturned by activist judges, resulting in the destruction of constitutional liberties.
- True history, once taught in schools, is replaced by Progressive opinion, resulting in the majority of students preferring tyranny of socialistic government over the God-given rights and liberties guaranteed by the US Constitution.
- Grammar and punctuation structure and rules are smeared beyond recognition, corrupting our language and rendering generations of students who can no longer write or speak intelligibly or understand quality literature.
- Moral relativism has replaced moral absolutes in the schools, resulting in the teaching of actual falsehoods, such as 2 + 2 = 5. Meanings of words are totally skewed, rendering meaningless such words as integrity, honesty, good, evil, and a host of other words associated with the moral compass.
Absolute Truth vs. Moral Relativism
Absolute Truth. The truth in the Word of God is absolute. Right and wrong are absolute, eternal.
When some of us were growing up, if we asked our parents what a word meant, we had to “look it up” in a big, unabridged dictionary. Then, definitions were absolute, not fluid. The definitions of right and wrong remain unchanged yesterday, today, and forever.
What Can We Do?
We can see that the trouble started when people abandoned God and the moral code based on His absolute truths. Our children, robbed of the solid values rooted in the biblical worldview, are left to sift through the murky swamp of moral relativism. Time for some major course corrections. The good news is that you can start now to find peace for your family in this challenging world. It’s easier than it sounds. Here are some simple steps to start.
Action Plan—START HERE
- Look to God and Live. Return to the Reliable Source of truth and peace. START HERE
- Impart moral absolutes of biblical values to the rising generation. See how easy it is HERE
- Prepare and Prevent. Start now to Inoculate your Children against Socialism and Atheism HERE
- Updates and Resources. Mentoring resources, faith-building tips and more, sign up HERE.
- Show the Big Picture. Free them from stifling political correctness HERE
- Defining Moments. More Critical Thinking Topics HERE
- Absolute Truths Resource. Biblical Worldview: A Glossary for History
About the Author
C.A. Davidson has seen the assault on Judeo-Christian culture during the Cold War. The Birthright Covenant trilogy was inspired by Davidson’s love of family, faith, and freedom. She wants to help parents restore the biblical values of Western Civilization.
Book 1: Escape to Faith and Freedom
More information about the author and her work is available at www.birthrightcovenantjourney.com.
 Isaiah 29:20-21
 Isaiah 5:20
 Isaiah 5:13
 Word definitions most compatible with the biblical worldview are found in Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary. This has been a reliable source for three decades and counting. When that’s not possible, a late 20th or early 21st century Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate printed dictionary is the next best thing. Online dictionaries are not reliable because they are radically fluid, being so heavily influenced by political correctness and today’s trends in moral relativism.