Political Cartoons, Branco cartoons
Abuse of Power:
Leftist Hysteria vs. Trump Agenda to Drain the Swamp
President Trump tweeted something about “flipping ought to be illegal.” This has sent the Left into meltdown once again. President Trump is not even allowed to be human. They could never hold up under the kind of hatred and pressure that Trump deals with on a daily basis. Actually, lying under oath is illegal. What Mueller is doing, intimidating and terrorizing people and their families ought to be illegal. If this were done to Obama sycophants, the media wouldn’t stand for it. ~C.D.
He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him. ~Proverbs 26:24
Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein. Proverbs 26:27
The Left is Unfeeling
But this ignores something that is very important. Donald Trump’s a human being like all of us are. And he’s not superhuman. He’s not inhuman. He’s not immune from the kind of things that people who turn on him do. He’s not immune to feeling anger or sorrow or whatever emotion he has over it. My point is, here’s Trump flipping that [ought] to be illegal.
CNN is devoting a full segment to how that statement proves that Donald Trump is insane, not mentally balanced, dangerous, really underqualified, really has no business being in the White House, has no business being president of the United States, who says things like that? Who says flipping ought to be outlawed?
And of course the Never Trumpers on our side are having the same. They need the vapors. “Oh, my God. Look at the manners, so unsophisticated, and, oh, my God. Look at the lack of character.” But is Donald Trump that unqualified? Let’s take a look, folks.
For the kingdom of the devil must shake, and they which belong to it must needs be stirred up unto repentance, or the devil will grasp them with his everlasting chains, and they be stirred up to anger, and perish;
For behold, at that day shall he rage in the hearts of the children of men, and stir them up to anger against that which is good. 2 Nephi 28:19,20
There is a political party in this country, there is a mainstream media in this country, and there is an entire Washington establishment consisting of a whole lot of people who are cheering for the following.
- They are cheering for a former secretary of state who mishandled virtually every electronic communication that passed through her office for four years.
- They are cheering for Hillary Clinton to get away with the serial crimes that she committed throughout the 2016 presidential campaign.
- They are cheering a former secretary of state, a former first lady to get away with countless illegalities, including a massive pay-for-play scheme revolving around her foundation.
- They are cheering for a woman who was selling access, policy access to her administration before she was even elected.
- They are cheering the kind of financial illegalities that Donald Trump cannot even approach having committed.
- In addition, they are cheering a senator who lied about her heritage for career advancement.
- This would be Fauxcahontas Warren.
- They are openly cheering a senator who lied about her heritage for career advancement and who openly admits she doesn’t care that an American woman was murdered by an illegal immigrant. They are cheering that woman.
- The Democrat Party, the Drive-By Media, the Washington establishment are cheering a rogue special counsel operating way beyond constitutional limits with a team of conflicted partisan hacks who are on a mission to overturn a duly constituted election! There is a political party, the mainstream media and the Washington establishment — which is really all the same — who are cheering the concept of a fourth super branch of government called the special counsel, who sits in daily judgment of the president of the United States.
- They are cheering an arrangement which does not exist in the U.S. Constitution.
- They are cheering former FBI and Department of Justice officials who serially abused power in an effort to choose the president of the United States. That would be Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, McCabe, Comey; you fill out the names.
- They are cheering a teenage Camera Hogg that does a remarkably accurate portrayal of a vulgar fascist when he’s on television.
- And they are cheering a stunningly ignorant self-proclaimed socialist Millennial said to represent the future of the Democrat Party.
- They are against, depressed by:
- These same people who are cheering all of that are depressed by, are threatened by, and wish it wasn’t happening,
- a robust economy,
- a strong military,
- adherence to the rule of law,
- the reestablishment of America preeminent in trade around the world,
- an America establishing secure borders to prevent the wanton murder of innocent American citizens by illegal immigrant gang members.
Thanks to A.F. Branco at Legal Insurrection.com for his great cartoons
The rising standard of living of millions of Americans, the newfound job and career opportunities for millions of Americans, the lowest historical unemployment rate among African-Americans, one of their big constituent groups, they’re not interested in how well they’re doing. They want to cover that up. They want to bide it.
The big picture is that the man who is responsible for an American rebirth, his administration responsible for a growing economy that all of these other experts said was not possible and that Trump should be really, really, really careful about promising a 3% growth rate, that’s misleading people, that’s setting ’em up for being disappointed, he shouldn’t do this, while we’re at 4.1% economic growth.
So, again, it’s like redefining smart. Who is it that’s really unqualified here? So Donald Trump sits up there and says, “I think we maybe need to have a law against flippers,” and that is added to the list of other things Trump says and does that convinces all these people that he’s got to be sent packing.
Now, I’m sorry. That’s not how the Constitution works. Trump was duly elected, he’s the president, he gets to nominate, Senate gets to advise, consent, confirm, and so forth. But the Democrats are writing a brand-new Constitution each and every day. And the parts they don’t want to adhere to, they’re forgetting, they’re erasing it, and they’re rewriting, such as installing Mueller as a permanent super branch, fourth branch that somehow is justified in daily oversight of Donald Trump. And they’re doing everything they can in their reporting to justify all this is necessary.
But what’s driving all of this is not complicated, and it isn’t minutia. What’s driving all of this is that the votes of 60 million people are seen to not count. They are seen now as irrelevant, and they are seen as forgettable. You and the 60 million others that voted for Trump, your votes don’t count because of the guy you voted for. And so they’re not gonna stop until they exhaust every opportunity at their disposal to get rid of Donald Trump.
Leftists are Violating the Law
For behold, they do study at this time that they may destroy the liberty of thy people. ~Alma 8:17
- It is they who are violating the law.
- It is they who are abandoning and ignoring the Constitution.
- It is they who are looking at the all of the robust improvements, economic recovery, and sticking their noses in the air over it and saying it doesn’t matter.
- They’re saying you don’t matter.
- They’re saying that Mollie Tibbetts doesn’t matter. She’s just a girl in Iowa. She doesn’t matter. You don’t matter, I don’t, and nobody but them or they matter.
But it’s a full-fledged, daily onslaught from every one of these media outlets. And it’s never ending. It is made up of the most vile, made-up, irresponsible stuff, rooted in one thing: Donald Trump’s not qualified. Donald Trump had no business winning. They can’t explain how he won, so they’re trying to convince people he cheated. They don’t have any evidence for any of the allegations they’ve made. They never will find any evidence for it.
So it boils down to the fact they don’t want Trump in the White House, they don’t like that Trump won, and since that’s the case, they should have the right to get rid of him. And all of you should just stand aside and watch it happen, or support it. I think that’s what people need to be reminded of, rather than getting caught up in all of the little allegations made against Trump, such as his comments about thinking that we need to get rid of flippers