Accomplishments of Trump:
Conservative Leaders send letter—Thank You, President Trump
It is Faith and Family, not bureaucracy and government, that make America great. We will defend privacy, free speech, free assembly, religious liberty, and the right to keep and bear arms. We support, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States. We believe in the dignity of work, and the sanctity of life.
We believe that children should be taught to love our country, honor our history, and always respect our great American flag. And we live by the words of our great national motto, In God We Trust. President Donald J. Trump, emphasized at every rally
With the constant bashing of President Trump by the left-wing media and liberal politicians, it is good to be reminded of the accomplishments his administration has made to advance conservative principles.
I also encourage you to pray for President Trump every day. I’ve never seen such hatred for a president like the kind the media and “progressive” elites have for President Trump. It’s otherworldly, really. If I can use a biblical term, it’s spiritual warfare. While he has his flaws (as we all do), I know he loves our country and has surrounded himself with many fine patriotic Christians who only want to advance freedom and honor God with their actions and decisions. ~Tim Wildmon, President, American Family Association, signer of the letter below
Dear President Trump,
On behalf of the conservative movement, we would like to thank you for the accomplishments your administration has achieved on behalf of the American people.
From a booming economy, to stronger protections at the border, to implementing strong protections for the unborn, to nominating constitutionalist judges to the federal bench, you have kept your promises to the voters that elected you.
Specifically, we want to applaud you for the following achievements:
- A booming economy that has unemployment at its lowest level in fifty years, the highest median household income on record, a labor force that has grown by 2.1 million.
- Poverty rates for African Americans, Asian Americans, and Hispanic Americans at record lows, and unemployment among women is at its lowest level in nearly 70 years.
- Aggressively working to address the opioid crisis.
- Signing the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act of 2017 which resulted in more than 6 million American works receiving wage increases, bonuses, and increased benefits.
- Rolling back nearly 8 regulations for every significant new one and cutting regulatory costs by more than $50 billion.
- Repealing two particularly onerous regulations: the Obama-era Waters of the U.S. rule, and the Obama-era “Clean Power” Plan, and revoking California’s emissions waiver, all of which cost Americans millions of dollars and thousands of jobs.
- Withdrawing America from the Paris climate treaty, which saved American families $20,000 a year.
- Opening up federal lands and offshore areas to fossil fuel development and permitting the pipelines and infrastructure necessary to facilitate further development.
- Signing the 2019 Executive Order to stop agency abuse of guidance documents.
- Working to re-negotiate the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement to update the North American Free Trade Agreement and secure a better deal for American workers.
- Keeping your campaign promise to build a new wall at the southern border.
- Striking agreements with Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras to help stop our illegal immigration crisis.
- Taking action to reduce exploitation of our asylum loopholes, ensuring that the asylum process is there for those who truly need it.
- Increasing cooperation with local law enforcement to enforce immigration laws.
- Signing the Choice and Accountability Act to update and reform the Veteran’s Administration.
- Ensuring strong protections of the Second Amendment.
- A defeated ISIS caliphate and killing of terrorist leaders al-Baghdadi and Qassem Soleimani, both of whom were responsible for the deaths of Americans.
- Recognizing Israel’s capital as Jerusalem and opening an American Embassy there, as well as recognizing Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
- Withdrawing the United States from the ineffective and dangerous 2015 Iran nuclear deal.
- Rebuilding America’s military, including instituting a Space Force, and supporting America’s men and women in uniform.
- Appointing and securing confirmation for 187 federal judges who are strong constitutionalists.
- Signing the 2017 Executive Order on Protecting Religious Liberty and the 2019 Executive Order protecting free speech on college campuses.
- Ensuring that faith-based ministries do not have to choose between violating their religious beliefs by complying with Obamacare’s contraceptive mandate, or closing their doors.
- Establishing a new Conscience and Religious Freedom division at the Department of Health and Human Services to direct the agency’s efforts to protect religious freedom and people of faith in the healthcare industry.
- Proposing a rule protecting the conscience rights of faith-based adoption providers.
- Being the first administration to host a meeting at the United Nations on religious freedom.
- Reinstating the Mexico City Policy to end federal funding of groups that promote or perform abortion overseas.
- Restricting Title X money from going to organizations that perform, promote, or refer for abortion, while continuing to promote women’s health care by funding organizations who do not.
- Allowing state Medicaid directors to exclude abortion providers from their Medicaid programs.
- Ending funding of new medical research using human fetal tissue obtained from elective abortions.
- Re-issuing guidance stating that hospitals may be required to treat infants born alive after abortions.
- Opposing efforts at the United Nations to make abortion an international human right.
- Hiring strong conservatives for important positions within the White House.
We are proud to support the work of your administration and these tremendous achievements.
|The Honorable Edwin Meese III
President Ronald Reagan (1985-1988)
|Alfred S. Regnery
Chairman, Conservative Action Project
Chairman, Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund
Accomplishments of Trump
Trump gives us back our light bulbs
Dec 22, 2019 01:00 am
A hard blow for the nanny-state billionaires and greenie crony capitalists — and a victory for us.
Jan 7, 2020
RUSH: The president’s having successes like these in an election year, and you’re going to be hearing about this as the days and weeks, months unfurl.